Holy Week Services 2021 Official Announcements
- Vade Mecuum 2021 (guidance handbook)
- Covid -19 Response Spring 2021
- The Covid Roadmap Spring 2021
- Guidance for Reopening Church Halls 2021
Update upon the Opening of Churches - Special letter from the Bishops of England click here
to download click below
Guidelines for the opening of the churches
Adaptation of the guidelines to our needs - what we aim to follow
This is not for a broadcast of the parish or priest, but an attempt of the parish at the service of the parish, the people and the world, in these trying times. Nothing can stop us, never did and ever will
- There will be no Liturgical Services including Holy Masses even on a Sunday for the public. Mass is celebrated (one mass) by the priest privately. Church is open. Ours in Kidlington will be open 11 - 2 DAILY (Church in Woodstock is normally open as usual). See the Services page for links to online services and and masses
- Why not join our sing a longs ? Please visit our Sing a long page . It would be a good idea to practice those lungs while keeping in touch! Or maybe the meditations
- There will be no baptisms, weddings. Urgent Funerals only with a gathering as stipulated by the Govt. health guidelines and Liturgical guidelines. All other public activity led by the parish will be suspended.
- First Holy Communion and Confirmation classes will be suspended until further notice
- Fr Prem is available normally during the times the church is open. Wednesdays will be in Woodstock 11 - 2 for a one to one distanced meeting, prayer or blessing if you needed following. Please follow health guidelines with a social distancing please.
- See the special handout on what we could do and what support is available (see Below)
- Join us on Facebook click here
Want to help or help needed - here's the contact
Parish Help in the Community during the Coronavirus Crisis
As a parish we are trying to set up a help service to do shopping for our elderly &
vulnerable parishioners while they are in isolation and have nobody to help them.
To do this we need to create a couple of lists, one of helpers and one of the vulnerable/elderly.
If you would like to be added to either of these lists please let us know either by email or
telephone, with details of your name, address, telephone number and email if you have
one, and also confirm that you are happy for us to share your contact details for this
purpose. We will then do our best to try and pair up a helper to the
elderly/vulnerable person(s) living near to each other.
Please share this with other parishioners
known to you and those who may not have
access to the website.
God Bless and Stay Safe.
Maggie & Lou Borucki
Tel: 01865 374856
Parish email: firstname.lastname@example.org