Some Suggested Guidelines
Now that there are no mandatory guidelines it is now left to the individual and the communities to take responsibility of keeping one self safe and more importantly keeping the other comfortable and safe.
Some suggestions are listed before
- If you feel unwell, likely to have caught a flew like symptoms, avoid public places and take extra care to keep it spreading to others. You would know it best and do not expect the other to guess your health condition. Always think that the other is vulnerable, however resilient you think you may be.
- Sanitise your hands as needed and avoid touching your face or shaking hands, unless needed.
- Wearing masks in church is no longer needed. But please do if you feel the need. It would be best to wear a mask when it deems unsafe or crowded as is best suits you. Please respect those who may be wearing one.
- Respect the others, make them comfortable by keeping a distance or checking with them before shaking hands etc.
Prayers , Readings, for Upcoming masses with downloads
General Mass Prayers for Sundays General_Mass_Prayers_for_SundaysDownload
Sunday mass readings for the upcoming Sundays for your own read and reflection. It may be helpful for readers (Lectors) to practice and preparation to make it heard and clear, as best as it could be FOR THE OTHER! You are called to service, not simply for acquiring skills or gaining public confidence!!
Here’s the readers roster until the end of August 2022 click here
- 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 24th July
- 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 31st July
- 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 7th August
- Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary – 14th August
- 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 21st August, Diocesan Novena to Blessed Dominic Darberi
- 22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 28th August
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 4th September
- 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 11th September, Education Day
- 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time Yr C – 18th September, Home Mission Day
JOINING BY ZOOM
Live Interactive Holy Mass Sunday at 11am (come by 10.50 only 97 logins available so come early).
To join in click here, or or enter zoom id 450 188 0791 password if asked 769512
LITURGICAL SERVICES OFFERED BY THE PARISH DURING A NORMAL WEEK
DAILY MASSES – In a normal week
- Monday – 9.30am at Kidlington
- Tuesdays – 7pm at Kidlington
- Wednesdays – 11am at Woodstock
- Thursdays – 9.30am at Kidlington
- Fridays – 11am – at Kidlington
- Saturdays evening 6pm – Vigil mass for Sunday
- Sundays 9.30 at Woodstock
- Sunday 11am at Kidlington
Adoration – First Fridays of the month in Kidlington and First Wednesdays at Woodstock soon after the mass of the day. Adoration for 30minutes followed by Benediction.
Confessions: Saturdays 5 – 5.30 at Kidlington & Wednesdays 11.30 – 12 at Woodstock (after mass). In these challenging times it would be helpful if you arrange a prior appointment to do so. So that I could organise for the sacrament to be celebrated as safely as possible.
Holy Rosary – Normally recited before the Vigil mass on Saturday
Kindly note that there is no day mass on Saturdays, as we hold the Sunday Vigil mass on Saturday evening.
Click here to go to This Sunday of the Parish Website to see readings, Children’s activity, Parish Poster etc
Holy Mass Celebrated with the School – with zoom
Our THANKS GIVING ADORATION AT WOODSTOCK for the year 2021, 28th Dec.
Our THANKS GIVING ADORATION AT KIDLINGTON for the year 2021 – will be Friday, 31st Dec. after 11am Holy Mass